- 2014 Peak Season Dates - add $20 per night to above rates::
- Winter Vacation: 2/16 - 2/23; Fall Foliage: 9/19 - 10/19; New Year's: 12/30 - 1/01/2015
- A TWO night stay is usually required during Peak Seasons, and in Deluxe Rooms/Suites most weekends.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call...we are always happy to help you!
Single Occupancy: Subtract $20 from B&B rates.
Additional Person in Room:
- Some of our deluxe rooms have pull out couches, which can accommodate one extra person.
The cost for this is $30 per extra person, per room, per night. We do not have roll-away beds or cots.
- We no longer automatically add a service charge for our breakfast and housekeeping staff. Tipping is left to the discretion of our guests. If you appreciate the efforts of our staff, you may leave tips in rooms or on breakfast tables.
- On site dining is available 3 - 5 nights per week, depending on the season. Our Dinner Menu is offered in either our mountain-view dining room, or in our cozy tavern. Because the days and hours of operation for the restaurant change seasonally, please inquire whether dinner will be available when making your reservations.
Smoking: The Darby Field Inn is a non smoking establishment. Guests may smoke outside in designated areas.
Children and Pets:
- We love kids, and pets too, but the Inn is not well suited for either.
Your children must be over eight years old to stay with us, and we cannot allow pets of any kind.
- We require a 50% (or one day, minimum) room deposit to confirm your reservation. Deposits are due at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for your convenience. We send confirmation letters via email or US mail.
- We are a small country inn; cancellations affect us greatly. We cannot be responsible for weather, illness or injury...
a $25 processing fee, per room, will be assigned to all canceled/ transferred reservations. Cancellations outside 14 days of the reservation will receive a refund of the remaining deposit. Cancellations inside 14 days, your deposit will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent your room(s), and then minus a $25 processing fee, per room.
- Gift Certificates:
- Give the gift of the Darby Field Inn to the special people in your life. Simply fill out our Online Form, or call us directly and we will email your certificate(s) right to you! Snail mail is available upon request.
Group Rates and Wedding Celebrations:
- The Darby Field Inn provides the perfect setting for intimate weddings, family reunions, and small business meetings of up to 50 guests. Call/email us, or visit our Wedding Page for more information.