The Darby Field Inn near North Conway, NH
Enjoy a Relaxing White Mountain Getaway
As of July 2, 2020, New England residents will be allowed to visit NH without meeting the 14-day quarantine requirement. Please remember that the quarantine requirement will remain in place for all other visitors coming from outside of New England. (As per state guidelines). There are new rules to follow for staff and visitors alike. We are committed to offering a safe, covid-free haven, and also providing a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy! Feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to your visit!
Only minutes from North Conway, but right in the middle of nowhere, the Darby Field Inn quietly surprises and delights wanderers adventurous enough to leave the beaten path.
Overlooking the White Mountains of New Hampshire, this romantic country inn features 13 unique guest rooms - each with private bath, full country breakfast, well stocked tavern, 10+ miles of wooded trails, a pristine outdoor pool (June - mid September), and amazing perennial gardens. While the inn is best suited to adults, well supervised children 8 and older are welcome. Dinner is available weekends by reservation. Ask about scheduling a relaxing single, couples, hot stone, or prenatal massage during your stay.
Please Note: Dinner service is offered Friday and Saturday nights, by reservation and pre order.
Plan Your June Getaway Now!
Special rates for direct bookings...
Summer is awesome in the White Mountains! We will be opening our doors to visitors again in mid June. There will be different ways of doing business at that time, but one thing hasn't changed: Our desire to make your time at the Darby Field Inn special! After months of uncertainty, you can be certain that our pool will be a refreshing oasis, our flower gardens will amaze with colors and variety, the wooded trails are better and longer than ever, and our breakfasts are still the best start to the day!
Now featured in New England Magazine as one of the 5 of the Best B&Bs; in the White Mountains !
Making last minute wedding plans?
Celebrate at the Darby Field Inn with our romantic White Mountain setting!
Elopements and Intimate Celebrations are Perfect at the Darby Field Inn! Come alone, or include several of your closest friends and family. Our Elopement Package includes everything you need except a cake - but don't worry, we've got a list of local bakers, as well as any other vendors you may need. View our wedding page for further details, and contact us directly for a quote to help you stay within your budget.
What to do in the White Mountains in the Spring?
Our top 5 favorites to recommend for our guests
- Waterfalls! This IS their season, so make sure to check them out! There are several that are accessed through only short hikes.
- Biking! Spring is the PERFECT season to cruise down back roads and across scenic highways as snow melts and leaves and flowers are waking up. There's a minimum of traffic at this time of year, too!
- Bird watching can be done in the fields and woods surrounding the inn. Lots of birds are migrating back into the area! Bring your own binoculars and identification book.
- Conway Scenic Railroad - take a ride through the mountains as Spring is arriving. Beautiful views!
- Relax at the Darby Field Inn! Hey, you're here, so enjoy it!! Have dinner, go out for a stroll through the neighborhood, play a game or cards in the tavern, take a nap together or a Jacuzzi!