The Darby Field Inn has an array of traditionally distinctive guest rooms.
The size, the view, and the arrangement give each a character all its own.
Many return guests request "their room", while others like to
stay in a different room every time they visit. The atmosphere is casual
and unhurried as our staff caters to your needs in a professional and easygoing
Our available rooms include:
- 1 Deluxe Suite: Queen bed and A/C in the bedroom, sitting room
with huge bay window overlooking the mountains, TV, Jacuzzi tub in the
- 1 Deluxe Queen with A/C, private bathroom, and garden views
- 6 Standard Queens with private bathroom and mountain views
- 2 Twins with private bathroom and mountain views
- 1 King with private bath and garden view
- 3 Doubles with private bath, A/C, garden or mountain view
- 1 Family Suite, consisting of 2 bedrooms, 1 with a double bed
and 1 with 2 twins sharing a bath in the hallway, and garden views
There is a warm, personal element you'll sense as soon as you enter the
inn. Our living room with its massive fieldstone fireplace invites you to
enjoy the comraderie of the other Inn guests, read a book or just relax
with our mountain view.
Outside the Inn, you'll find award winning flower, herb and vegetable gardens,
a large pool, private cross-country ski trails and a stunning panorama of
the White Mountains. In fact, once you've arrived, it's hard to find a reason