June 7 & 8, 2014
Celebrate the glories of Spring with this year's expanded
6th Annual Inn-to-Inn Herb Tour
As in the past, 10 local inns each feature an herb and present guests with information about its medicinal uses, cultivation, and history, and also prepare a recipe or two, using their chosen herb, for you to try. This year the tour also includes stops at area businesses, farms, and a special tour of Tuckerman's Brewery. Four establishments, including the Darby Field, will offer daytime cooking demos. A special 3 course "celebration of herbs" dinner Saturday evening is included in our package.
- Darby Field Inn Spring Herb Tour Package Includes:
- Two Night Stay in the room of your choice
Full Country Breakfast each morning
Enjoy our heated swimming pool, flower and herb/vegetable gardens, and
- nature trails
Two Tickets, a Map, and a notebook to put your information into
- 3 course dinner for 2 (Tax, gratuity, and beverages are additional)
Rates: for two nights, based on double occupancy:
- Standard Room: $420 Traditional Room: $460 Tess' Room: $510
Chase Suite: $600 Deluxe Rooms and Suites: $620Mt. Washington Suite: $680
9% tax is not included.
This special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
One Night Package: Available in our Standard or Traditional Rooms only.
- Rates start at $200 for two, and includes a hearty breakfast and herb tour tickets.
- Add Dinner for 2 - $70 ((Tax, gratuity, and beverages are additional)
- For reservations, call us at (603) 447-2181 or check availability online.