Valentine's Celebration at the Darby Field Inn
We will be offering our special Valentine's Menu both Saturday AND Sunday, February 11 & 12, 2017.
We will seat for dinner from 5 - 8 pm. Reservations are required.
Cost is $100 per couple. Alcohol, tax, and gratuity are additional.
The Darby Field Inn
Valentine’s Menu 2017
~ Appetizer Sampler for Two ~
Served on a plate for sharing
- Grilled chicken satay & peanut sauce
- Mini crab cakes & spicy tartar sauce
- Cucumber salad topped with crispy tofu
~ Soup or Salad ~
Served with warm bread and butter
- Traditional Salad – Mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, dried cherries, and homemade croutons. Lightly dressed with our onion dill vinaigrette.
- Cup of Lobster Chowder
~ Entrees ~
Served with seasonal vegetables
- Filet Mignon au Poivre – Wrapped in bacon and grilled to your liking, then finished with a green peppercorn/brandy sauce and duchess potato.
- Wisconsin Duckling - French boned and roasted to perfect crispness;
accompanied by a Raspberry Chambord sauce and rice pilaf.
- Roasted Leg of Lamb: Lightly seasoned, roasted to perfection and topped with a cabernet demi-glace; served with roasted red skin potatoes.
- Pork Valentino –sautéed with artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives and roasted red peppers in a white wine sauce; served over linguini.
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp - Jumbo shrimp baked with lobster stuffing and presented with a truffle cream sauce and rice pilaf.
- Mushroom Ravioli - Tossed in a rustic fennel/tomato sauce and sprinkled with a blend of Italian cheeses.
Dinner is followed by your choice of desserts, with hot beverages.