Romantic Elopements with Guests
Invite your closest friends and family to share your intimate celebration!
Details: Our Elopement Package offers the perfect romantic escape and you can include up to 14 guests. Your ceremony may be held in a variety of on-site locations: the mountain-view patio (most popular), our perennial flower gardens, in front of a crackling fire in our living room, or on the knoll above the Inn, overlooking the White Mountains. Innkeeper Marc Donaldson is a Justice of the Peace and can perform your wedding ceremony. You are also welcome to choose another NH certified officiant.
Elopement for Two
Elopements are a popular alternative at the Darby Field Inn! Our Elopement Package includes the following:
- 2 nights in one of our deluxe rooms/suites (includes Laura and Samuel Rooms, and Chase, Shackford and Littlefield Suites.
Additional charge of $30 per day for Mt. Washington Suite
- Full country breakfast each morning
- Private ceremony performed by innkeeper Marc Donaldson
Ivory rose bouquet and matching boutonniere
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider to toast your union
- Dinner package for two that evening (if dinner is available - if not, charge is removed)
- Simple photos taken by staff member on a CD to take home
Pricing starts at $1000 (tax and gratuity included)
- A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation to confirm your date. The remainder of your bill is due at check out.
- A one night Elopement Package is available midweek and off season weekends – price starts at $725 (tax and gratuity included).
- You may invite up to 14 guests for your ceremony. There is a function fee of $10 per person for guests not staying at the inn. Food and beverage service for guests are additional charges.
* Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule weddings during the first two weeks in October.
Fill out our online form to request further information about having your small celebration at the Darby Field Inn.